PB Semi Open Hate Run Wed August 6th 8:00pm EST

Come chat with PB or just say HI!

Moderators: Yrys, Moderators

Tav

PB Semi Open Hate Run Wed August 6th 8:00pm EST

Post by Tav »

One Wed, August 6th some of Primal Brood will be playing around in Hate. This is a guild FFA night, so we are opening up our fun to 12 new people. The only catch - you have to be a "Main" character. Since none of us needs this loot, it will be distributed among these 12 folks based on attitude, ability to follow instructions, level and various other criteria at the raid leader's discretion. Primal Brood does not random loot.

Raid starts at 8pm EST and goes until 11:30pm EST. Please note these changes: Meet in in POK at Soulbinder. Please be bound in some zone other than POK, POT and Nexus. If PoK is down, we will meet in South Ro for Nostalgia purpose. (how's that for noticible?!) Please show up slightly early so groups can be formed up. Raid Channel for this adventure will be "pbfun". I'll make groups out of those present in this channel.

Characters interested in joining us must be MAIN characters at least level 46. Please post your character name, level and class below - and if you have ever been in Hate before. If we have more than 12 people applying, a final list will be posted the day before the run. Those not able to be included this week, will be invited to future events of a similar nature.

If you are interested in an epic piece should it drop, you are required to send me a PM so I can add you to the list. If you have questions, also send a PM :)

EDIT: Add details and correct spelling - and to add List of Peoples and Drops

Signed up and Reserving drops:

1) Coii - 65 Druid (PB Pledge)

2) Dameron - 48 Ranger (had not PM'd me the name of his item)

3) Bitty - 49 Beast Lady looking for any of the following: Minor Signet of the Dark Knight, Abhorrant Powder, Ghast Fingerbones, and Compendium of Classic Torture

4) Sumadar - 55 Mage looking for Elemental Staff of Mastery:earth

5) Digiko - 55 Wizard

6) Syfon - 56 Sk looking for the elusive Ashynbone Drake hide

7) Tinerdar - 65 Ranger looking for final piece called Shadowed Emerald of Corruption

8) Wickencharm - 60 Mage (PB Pledge!)

9) Oz or Dino (bring who you want Oz :)

10) Aayla - 62 Enchater (PB Pledge!) looking for Essense of Vampire

11) Zonthar - 54 Warrior looking for hand of maestro

12) Sweets - 51 Chanter looking for chanter armo

13) Oakrunner - cuz I told him last night in HoH we had room and he PM'd as I was editting. So I will make room hehe Sorry Oakrunner.

Any more poeple signing up will be alts for this run, and automatically signed up for the next run. These people include MizzKitty.

Members of PB attending this run so far:

Five, Tavari, Arturus, Goladen, Guffen, Ardii, Thugda, Meiyo, Sellik, Foofee, Boopty, Egmont, Claudette, Iline. Line up subject to change since it's already massive overkill.
Last edited by Tav on Wed Aug 06, 2003 6:48 am, edited 8 times in total.
http://members.cox.net/wgee8/tavsig.jpg
Archon Tavari Lost - the Squeezable Cleric
- Where does it say I have to be unbiased or impartial?
Coii

Post by Coii »

I am interested in attending this. I need to start collecting the pieces for the uber range slot item.

Coii
65 druid
Tav

Post by Tav »

Coii! Good to see you again :) Do me a favor and send me a PM with what pieces you need specifically okay?

Post by Guest »

I would like to attend. I have a 48th Ranger working on Epic. if piece would be available? Thanks,

Dameron Androll
48th Ranger or Tunare
<DA>
Test server
BittyTheGatorQueen

Post by BittyTheGatorQueen »

Hello to The Brood!

Gonna toss my name in the hat on this.

Bitty
lvl 49 Beastlady
I have hunted in Hate a few times(no more then 3 Id say)

If Im chosen to go Id like to start my Gem Quest if possible.I beleive Coii already mentioned it,with her being higher level then me,Ill just try for any drops that are not wanted by her.I am just starting the quest.

Thank You

Edit~ How many times I have been to hate as per Tavs post
Last edited by BittyTheGatorQueen on Thu Jul 31, 2003 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bitty the Gator Queen
Level 65 Gator Queen
Toyz
~In My Mind,Im Already Gone" --Cosmo Kramer "Seinfeld"

Meiyo

Post by Meiyo »

I will come, that god forsaken staff will be mine yet! :)

M
Sumudar

Want to come

Post by Sumudar »

I would like to come, will PM you about what I need, but, prolly obvious what is needed... haha. 55 conjurer. Been in hate before.
Moredecai

Post by Moredecai »

Hello everyone. I will be unable to attend this Wednesday due to a prior business commitment :( However, I would greatly appreciate it if you would keep me in mind for any future outings such as this. Have never been to Hate, LOL, and would just like to see some "new" old content

Death's regards,
Moredecai
Lvl 59 Eru Nec
Test Server
Skyler
Guild Asshat

Post by Skyler »

I'm there.
Sellik, The Coercer (ret.) (EQ Test)
Soz 80 War (WoW Spinebreaker)
Selik 80 Mage (WoW Spinebreaker)

Post by Guest »

I would like to be considered for this raid opportunity, please.

I have been in Hate a few times before.

I will PM you about the Hide that doesn't exist =)

Syfon
56 SK
Zen Cabal
Tav

Post by Tav »

LOL Syfon. It exists. It just never drops when an SK is present. I've seen it several times. Looted it once myself - seemed such a shame to let it rot. You are down for the hide should it drop since you have sent me the requisite PM.

Coii and Bitty already know we will work something out for the quest peice(s). Both have PM'd me about it. Again, I need the exact name of the items you want.

Mordecai - Watch the boards. There will be another even within a week or two. I just haven't picked a target :) I'm thinking that scary horse thing in Plane of Nightmare might be fun.

Normally, Primal Brood awards loot based on attendance, level, how it will most benefit the guild as a whole, and progression into a quest (who's closest to completion). However, this is a "fun" event, and I have no history with the folks we are inviting. not to mention y'all not being in the guild heheh. For now, epic and quest items will be awarded on a roughly first come first serve basis. First to PM me a request will be noted for the item in question. Others asking will be noted for additional drops or future runs.
http://members.cox.net/wgee8/tavsig.jpg
Archon Tavari Lost - the Squeezable Cleric
- Where does it say I have to be unbiased or impartial?
BittyTheGatorQueen

Post by BittyTheGatorQueen »

Edit~LOL that message was ment to be a PM,sorry I just woke up!Ill be more competent after a good shower :wink:
Bitty the Gator Queen
Level 65 Gator Queen
Toyz
~In My Mind,Im Already Gone" --Cosmo Kramer "Seinfeld"

Hoose

hate

Post by Hoose »

you know its a new hate right? and not the old one we had for the past few years?

been out of the loop for a while so unless they changed it back to the old hate be ready for the new.

but the new is pretty fun also just a bit harder.
Abbagail 70 Enchanter
Gallachu 61 Monk
Gallx 65 Rogue
Hoose 70 Cleric
Khaarog 70 SK
Klubs 70 Ranger

Post by Guest »

Digiko - 55th wizard, i'm interested in participating on the raid.

I'd like to come ;)

Post by Guest »

Hiya PB! Some of ya know me :wink: some of ya don't, however, I think it'd be great to get to know all of you :D If there's a spot for a 65 ranger in Hate, I'd sure love to accompany u guys :D If not, I'll hook up with ya another time hopefully.

Tinerdar
65 Forest Stalker
Lost Legacy