hey guys im in ****

Come chat with PB or just say HI!

Moderators: Yrys, Moderators

rigster

hey guys im in ****

Post by rigster »

yo sup , this is me ... i know you guys sometimes check the PB boards eventhough you dont play ..... im here for 2-3 more weeks and than im heading back . i was wondering if the two of you needed anything from here. email me or add me to your contact list on yahoo.... my yahoo id is mrrigi.... you guys take care see you in a month .

sorry for using your board pb...
Allden

Post by Allden »

Who the heck are you? hehe
rigster

Post a reply

Post by rigster »

hi , im just looking for my friends... they sometimes checks the PB board... i apologies for using your boards
Allden

Post by Allden »

Again, who are you and who are your friends.

It makes alot more sense to say

"Tim and Joan, hi it's me, Mark" (fictional names)

rather than

"yo sup , this is me ... i know you guys sometimes check the PB boards eventhough you dont play "

Just makes more sense IMO.

ALSO you could avoid all this by using the PRIVATE MESSAGE option.
That is if they are registered on the board. If they aren't, then why the heck use our board to contact someone who isn't in PB and doesn't play EQ?

In the words of Johnny Cochran :
Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, this is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookie from the planet Kashyyk, but Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it. That does not make sense.

Why would a Wookie, an eight-foot-tall Wookie, want to live on Endor with a bunch of two-foot-tall Ewoks. That does not make sense. But more important, you have to ask yourself what does this have to do with people not in PB using our board to contact other people not in PB.

Nothing. Ladies and Gentlemen, it has nothing to do with PB.

It does not make sense. Look at me. I'm a lawyer defending a major Test Server guild and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca. Does that make sense? Ladies and Gentlemen I'm am not making any sense. None of this makes sense. And so you have to remember when you're in that jury room deliberating and
conjugating the Emancipation Proclamation, does it make sense? No. Ladies and Gentlemen of this deposed jury it does not make sense. If Chewbacca lives on Endor you must either use a PM, E-Mail, or another message board. The defense rests."
Malarkey

Post by Malarkey »

Oooo now I see why OJ got off!
<A HREF="http://cnn.com" TARGET="_new">-Malarkey-</A>
(Famously)
(Cheerz)
(Kriptin)
(Quoq)
Egmont Stonecastle

Post by Egmont Stonecastle »

Endor was a moon. Albeit a forest moon, but nonetheless, a moon.

Hmmm, moon. Haven't done that in a long time. But haven't had many reasons to either.