Oooo what's this?

Come chat with PB or just say HI!

Moderators: Yrys, Moderators

Rithnok Tatsukao

Oooo what's this?

Post by Rithnok Tatsukao »

The dragon samurai walked quietly into the chambers of the Emperor's Memorial. His tail slowly swaying behind him like it always did in this realm, a soft sigh escaping his midnight scaled snout as he flexed ivory claws and rubbed at his right side.

It had been what? Almost six years since he stepped into these halls? He trailed Opalessent eyes from stand to stand, looking over the various weapons he had recovered from his long tour in the lands of Norrath, and yet he smiled never once regretting the time he had spent there, nor the friends he had made. The problem, was that all these new samurai had no clue what it meant to train with others of different disciplines.

It was the very reason why none of these soldier, not even those who were considered geniuses with their styles could ever hope to defeat the Captain of The White Lotus. He had seen too many people with too many styles to ever be caught off-guard.

His gaze drifted from sword to sword, from the Velium Swiftblade to the ghostly bladed Naginata. Each one an adventure with friends, each one a testiment to his duty to the Emperor's memory. He smiled as he looked at a Particularily strange ebony blade, a blade they once called, "The Sword of Truth." Oh the pain and suffering he endured to recover this once powerful blade.

His clawed hand reached out to touch the old guardian of his life. "Time, never shadows need." Rithnok quirked an eye ridge just before a bright flash blinded him and a loud ringing deafened him. "SWEET JEEBUS!" he called out.

A sound, likened unto the flapping of a million leathery wings was the first thing the old samurai heard as his hearing returned, his eyes still dusty from the bright flash. Before the sound of flapping turned to roars and screeches of the old tongue of the elder dragons, the feeling of chill air brushed against his scales as voices errupted from around him.

"The Guardian Has Returned!"

Rithnok shook his head to clear the cobwebs still sticking to his eyes, the glittering of blades shining ever so brightly to him as he looked around the ruby etched floor. All of them, the blades of the Emperor's Memorial were arrainged around him like the arms of distant stars set in an arcane circle of power. He looked up to the sky to see a familiar sight.

Through the top of the pad he had landed on was the pale sphere of Luclin... Rithnok growled before finally roaring, "GORDISH!!!!" he roared.

"I'm gonna kill that gnome."
Rithnok Tatsukao Flamespewer
White Lotus Samurai of The 75th Rank
High Guardian Of Veeshan
Emperor of Kara-Tur
Zen Cabal
Gorskaul

Post by Gorskaul »

Hey Rithy! long time no see, add me to your friends list, don't log on too often but when I do we can hook up and kill stuff
--The "X" Sqaud--

Gorskaulx 70 Forest Stalker
Arianosx 70 Druid -bot-
Kluellessx 70 Cleric -bot-
Shamellessx 69 Shaman -bot-
Notyrk 68 Warrior -bot-
Rodric 63 Bard -bot-
Kryton 67 Necro -bot-
Tadenea

Post by Tadenea »

expansion coming soon and it will involve SoV wonder how your faction will work in the ToV
anosoc

Post by anosoc »

Whats up Rithnok

This is Anosoc the bard, think its been since late '05. Kinda got the bug to log in to old EQ but just not sure yet. Any chance you still got that second account i gave ya so long ago, using or abandoned?

Hello everyone else :)
Cheers

Post by Cheers »

Hey everyone. It's been a long time indeed. Hope you're all doing well.
Cheers Bard 72
Mumit Necro 68
Nynne Cleric 68
Retired
Original Gangster of EQ
Coii

Post by Coii »

Hi guys.... Glad to see you're alive and kickin !!
Lothoec

Post by Lothoec »

Coii! How are you? :)
..~{Lothoec}~..
My junk :)
Coii

Post by Coii »

Well, I'm still alive. I logged into Test ~ and it scared me. I knew no one.... and did not venture out of the guild hall. How are you ? and what have you been doing ?
Lothoec

Post by Lothoec »

I just started playing again a few weeks ago after taking a couple month break. I've been better, but getting better, and I am looking at starting work again later this summer at a good solid well paying job.

Long story short, last year in October while helping my cousin build his house I had a grand mal seizure that lasted roughly 10 minutes. A seizure lasting that long is extremely scary, your body starts to shut down and go in to cardiac arrest, so I am pretty lucky to still be here. Apparently I was foaming and bleeding from the mouth, but when I woke up there was no signs of anything. Since then there's been no other seizures, but there's been mild tremors and twitches which I have been on medication since the seizure to control. Other than that, I'm great! :P

I'm probably the only awesome one left on the server. :) Jk, Immuzeneth is still here as Slowlywerot, with his son Schivik. Gendry still comes on from time to time, and Kingbeast still plays. He raids in LoB (Legions of Blackburrow) with us on his enchanter as Dreamweaver. There are likely others that aren't coming to mind right now, but I'm half asleep and ready for bed hehe.
..~{Lothoec}~..
My junk :)