Interested in raiding

Come chat with PB or just say HI!

Moderators: Yrys, Moderators

Thecker

Interested in raiding

Post by Thecker »

I would like to go on some raids with you guys.
Last edited by Thecker on Fri Apr 25, 2003 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jarico Von`Darkmoore II

Raiding with Primal

Post by Jarico Von`Darkmoore II »

Greetings I am Jarico Von`Darkmoore Guild Leader of Entropy many of you I know some I do not. I am looking for a way to have a few of my folks do some raiding with your guild . I have been asked a few times to join a few raids bnut have declined due to my own Guild events or Rl situation. Tavari asked me to post here and I am sure Goladen and Thovos will also tell you myself and my wife Sierahh are good folks to hunt with. If it's possible to raid with you all shoot me an email with the topic of raids as I rarely open some emails ( lots of spam and junk mail) my email address is jquinn6@hotmail.com.
Five

Post by Five »

Good Morning Jarico and any other lurkers out there who are interested in raiding.

At this point in time and for the foreseeable future, Primal Brood is not expanding raiding to people who have not raided with us in the past. Folks who are interested in seeing if they would fit in with PB, prior to applying, are welcome to request a raid invite from Primal leadership but it is a case by case basis.

Long time friends of PB continue to have an open invitation and applicants who have been accepted as pledges are required to raid with us.
thovos

Post by thovos »

Hiya Jar and Sierahh=)