having fun

Come chat with PB or just say HI!

Moderators: Yrys, Moderators

madreada

having fun

Post by madreada »

Like to thank kritaaba for sponsoring me for raids and to PB for allowing me to raid with ya. Started about 5years ago on Rallo Zek server with a troll shammy, and i was such a noob. For those of you who dont know rallo zek is a PVP server, and being hard headed i stayed as my friends move to other servers to learn the game. I moved to test 2 years ago when friend asked me to join him here. Test is great server i never usually have to fight for camp spots or mobs, at times a group might be hard to find but then PVP server wasnt that easy either. i read forums but i dont post alot, most time i come home from work and get on to play. Again i like to thank PB for the raiding its what i been missing. I also hope i havent embarrassed you kritaaba Thank You
Mersy

Post by Mersy »

Oh please, DO embarrass Krit. He needs it lots and lots! As often as possible in fact!
Coii

Post by Coii »

Glad you could join us, Madreada !! If Mersy were playing she would be upset to know that TELMAR lived !!
Shadoh
The Ogre

Post by Shadoh »

If you want to make a good impression embarassing Kritaaba is the way to do it.
thovos

Post by thovos »

Killling him on a raid earns bonus DKP too
Coii

Post by Coii »

True.. but Krit usually manages to kill himself before the rest of us get the chance to do it !! :wink:
Mersy

Post by Mersy »

Telmar lived?!! Did I teach you nothing? *sigh*.... Then again I've heard it said among the ghosts that Krit has been conspicuously absent from his general graveyard meetings too... I smell a conspiracy!
Ozmandias

Post by Ozmandias »

Krit makes a good impression...

...in the dirt.
The following have left the building
Dinomight the Questaholic
Ozmandias Prime
Prints Albert
Tide

Post by Tide »

Hi Madreada, it has been a while. I hope you are doing well. I noticed you started with us a few sundays ago. I hate it I have not been around recently, but I have to take care of some things. I hope to see you soon. I still remember you helping my buddy Rainsoul a long long time ago.

Tide