Thank You

Come chat with PB or just say HI!

Moderators: Yrys, Moderators

Syfon

Thank You

Post by Syfon »

I just want to say thank you for allowing me to come along on your open Hate raid this evening.

It was incredible fun. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Thank you especially to Tavari, Shadoh, and as always Coii.

You guys work incredibly well together and it was impressive just to be there.

If this doesn't disqualify me from future open / semi-open raids I hope to see you all again.

Edited for spelling.
Last edited by Syfon on Wed Aug 06, 2003 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tav

Post by Tav »

We were happy to have you Syfon. And hope to see you on the next such event. I'm figuring out possible targets and will post one soon.
http://members.cox.net/wgee8/tavsig.jpg
Archon Tavari Lost - the Squeezable Cleric
- Where does it say I have to be unbiased or impartial?
BittyTheGatorQueen

Post by BittyTheGatorQueen »

Im not gonna clutter yer board with another THANK YOU message so Ill post it here.

THANK YOU !! I had a blast,got to see some neat-o stuff!Everyone was extremely nice to me.Well,I dont know about that Allden guy,him and his -halfling feeding him grapes-fantasy LOL

Everyone seemed to work together well,even with scrubs like myself in the mix!

If any of you all need an extra member for a group,or just someone to *choot the chit* with,just sent a tell,and thank you again! :D :D :D
Bitty the Gator Queen
Level 65 Gator Queen
Toyz
~In My Mind,Im Already Gone" --Cosmo Kramer "Seinfeld"

Five

Post by Five »

It was lots of fun and I enjoyed meeting everyone. Next time, I'm gonna make Shadoh MT tho so I can have some time to joke around too!

/smiles
Ozmandias

Post by Ozmandias »

Yup yup, was a bucket of fun =) I didn't even die, which will probably make Dark give Tav 3 demerits or something. It's tradition that when I come back to EQ someone kills me. So far, I've been hit with a dragon, most of FP's guards, and a decaying skeleton (let's not talk about that one, mmmk?).

Grats to all the winners on stuff, including me getting some quest stuff (qqqqquuueeeesssstttttt), which is a Good Thing (tm). Big grats on that shield to I think it was Syfon (?). Great shield, and it gave me a big smile to read your excitement. Extra Mountain Dew ration to Tav on me.

Also, Gebaker would like me to note he never got to eat Oakrunner's leg. Oak, please let me know when it's a good time for you.
The following have left the building
Dinomight the Questaholic
Ozmandias Prime
Prints Albert
Tav

Post by Tav »

All your Dew belongs to me!
http://members.cox.net/wgee8/tavsig.jpg
Archon Tavari Lost - the Squeezable Cleric
- Where does it say I have to be unbiased or impartial?
Syfon

Post by Syfon »

Mt. Dew = Raid Staple and is > coffee.

lol, I love your sig Tav. With a cleric like that no wonder you can bring a man back from the dead 8)
Last edited by Syfon on Thu Aug 07, 2003 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Syfon
Scourge Knight
Oakrunner

Post by Oakrunner »

lol, I love your sig Tav. With a cleric like that no wonder you can bring a man back from the dead
ROFL!!! :lol: