My EQ future..... =((

Come chat with PB or just say HI!

Moderators: Yrys, Moderators

Missuskrit

My EQ future..... =((

Post by Missuskrit »

Well i was hoping to be able to do this tonite, during or after the raid. So i could do things on my own terms and timing, and have one last day of fun and chance to speak to the guild and raid as a whole. But apparently i am unable to do so, due to unforseen circumstances. If I am still able to raid tonite I will join the force for at least one last time.
I firstly want to thank all in PB and the circle of friends for all that yall have done for me and krit over the years and times that we have been a part of this organization. There are a few that I truely believe I would not have survived without the help, and guidance of. And for that I am eternally grateful. Thanks shadoh for giving me an SK to look up to and base my goals on, bo, mast, sioc, and countless others for the help with gear , lvls, and advice when i was a young struggling toon. And ty catmar for always being a friend whether you agreed with me and i got irritating or not. Really there are too many to name, but those few i wanted to give a special thanks to, they know why, so i am sorry if I leave anyone out. To all of my friends in Primal Brood and the raiding force that has been built up so well and so powerfully, I thank you for everything.
With all of that being said as many of you know, due to family connections in the game me and krit have been forced to make some hard choices. He was removed from PB due to family that does not like PB having access to his acct, and as i am his wife, and play this game to spend time with him, it has always been "our time" to play and do things together, i must think of krit and my family before i do anyone or anything else. So here is to wishing all the best to the future of the Primal Brood family. I will be forever PB at heart even tho it has now come to the time for me to move on and pursue a slightly different path in this game, altho even I am still unsure up to this point what my goals and paths are that lay before me. I guess from now on i will be a wandering toon, doing what i can to have fun and enjoy EQ again, sadly outside of raids that is something I just have been unable to do in the past about a year now. I will always be here to grp or help, as long as I am not tied up by prior obligations whenever I am on. Forever grateful and forever friend to those that have been a friend in return. And to those that I have had issues with in game I do appologize for anything that was due to my ignorance and forgive any that were due to your mis understanding . I am sorry if i stepped on the toes of those I spoke to in making the final desisions on my EQ path, but i know in my heart that i was correct, and was trying to get all of my feelings out, both good and bad, and do feel justified in my feelings, altho i truely have no bad feelings towards PB.[/b]
Missuskrit...The short one that is really in control....shhh don't tell Krit
kritaaba

Post by kritaaba »

My answer to being detaged ; I have been with Pb ever since our guild LL merged over with them and to log into the game to find out that i have been detaged really made me feel like PB dont care about their long time members so many people knew that aanludar my brother had access to my account includeing OFFICERS cause they had him buff them to use that as an excuse is just down and dirty totaly wrong. I have done so much for PB i switched mains and was a big part in recruiting many members over to PB but yet this is the thanks i got for all my hard work that I put in. for those wondering YES I did join AVOIK not my brother but I was asked if I would like to join and I said YES I would I remember when I first joined PB and ever since DC and Shadoh gave up their leadership this guild has gone to HELL its nothing like it use to be when missus and I logged in noone would ever group with us cause we were not part of the click they would say their group was filled but only 4 people showing in that zone or they had bots they were botting along the day after I got detaged we loged in our baby toons to play and within 15 mins we were in a group and gor 3 lvls that night what ever happened to PB now that i am in AVOIK i now remember what it use to be like and am no longer going to cancel my account it is now fun again to play with people that treat you like people I am sorry that you OFFICERS feel that way about me and the missus but i think it was a bunch of BS the way ya'll did us and now I am glad that ya'll did Rex Mal and Maston ya'll hurt me the most you 3 were the 3 that I always went to and looked up to but I guess I have learned a lesson about trust and for the other Thank You I have met many really nice people and have even made some good Friends Cat sweetie licks ya much darling you could always make the worse situation funny with your comments good luck dear I dont want to sit here and call out a bunch of names but those that pissed on me you know who you are those that were behind me YOUR THE BOMB PB I do wish you the best of luck on your raids and I know you will surpass AVOIK in raids but they have you beat in being a much more FAMILY oriented guild ... Krit
Yes it aint
Nefril

Post by Nefril »

As I've not been on in the last fews months I'll not comment on anything said, but I will say, I personally will miss the both of you. I always had a load of fun bantering with you on raids Krit and it just won't be the same without that. I wish you both the best of luck and hope you will still find enjoyment and toon advancement in the game.
Deathspeaker Nefril Soulshackler of Test
80 Deathcaller of The Dark Lord Innoruuk

ALTs
70 Warrior Bayern
70 Cleric Rahnyea the Vitamin 'R'
madreada

Post by madreada »

8O i like to say ill miss you both on raids, but i m sure ill see ya in the game. you all brought me into PB and i wont forget that. I m not sure what happened, as i m a terrible person for reading the boards, but i hope that i never offended you all. I come home and just log on to play, that is my escape and so i dont seem to get caught up in all thats going on till its already happened. that always means i m the last one standing when the currents of EQ change :(.
I was not part of PB when i first meet missuskrit in velks when she was lvl 40 but we had some fun and later that help me when krit invited me into the guild. i like to think i helped influence krit when he change main from the bstlord to cleric (high elf cleric, rule hehe). I appreciate all that you all have done with me and for me and i m sure we will group in future again because i never forget the good people i enjoyed playing this game with . Best of luck to both of ya.
Missuskrit

Post by Missuskrit »

OK so life and things change. Yes I did join AVOIK!!. BTW me and a friend from another guild, not ca, are starting up a raid force that is open to all of the test server on TUESDAY nights at 8pm est and any are welcome to show up to have fun and progress in game with a bot if you are allowed to. our web site is testmilitia.phpbb.net And yes I do raid with whomever I feel like raiding, even if it means CA, some of them are old ppl that I always thought were cool ppl and never thought of as having a bad rep in game, shoot most of the things PB critisizes or has hated about them for is things that PB has become. holier than thou better than the rest and bs attitude, to start with, while I am finding many of the others outside PB inc CA sending ya a tell and passing drive by buffs if ya need anything or might need it. I remermber the days when PB used to do those things ... still am trying to find and wonder whatever happened to that PB. Meanwhile i am seeing all the others around, tribe, ca, avoik, etc many of that clan of guilds doing those things. while PB is going into power hungry mode. Have fun guys and keep up the good work :roll: Still concider some of ya the bomb but too many i wonder about while others have learned how to treat ppl with respect in game where so many lack any more
Missuskrit...The short one that is really in control....shhh don't tell Krit
Malarkey

Post by Malarkey »

Ya know, I think it's extremely rude to come here and recruit for your own org while bashing ours.

I never had a problem with you and was really sorry to see you go, but understood why you did.

At this point I just don't know what to think.

You should really consider what "Holier than thou" actually means and reread your post.

This isn't directed at you, MK, but while I'm thinking about it, I'm also getting really fed up with all the BS we hear other orgs saying about us - that we hate Testbuffs or we won't accept applicants from Prod servers or we deliberately make Bots get loot over mains. It's all crap and from what I can tell it's being spread by people deliberately in an effort to keep people from joining us.

To those people who are considering it, specifically to the recent applicants who have been lied to: Talk to a PB Officer and come raid with us. Find out for yourself.
<A HREF="http://cnn.com" TARGET="_new">-Malarkey-</A>
(Famously)
(Cheerz)
(Kriptin)
(Quoq)
Vasei

Post by Vasei »

Don't even know you, and not too concerned about your recruiting tactics, but...
Missuskrit wrote:holier than thou better than the rest and bs attitude, to start with
Oooo, tacky. Sounds like someone's bitter.
Tide

Post by Tide »

Vasei wrote:Don't even know you, and not too concerned about your recruiting tactics, but...
Missuskrit wrote:holier than thou better than the rest and bs attitude, to start with
Oooo, tacky. Sounds like someone's bitter.
I agree. Better than the rest attitude is not fair at all. We have never kicked anyone out to my knowledge for messing up. I think some wish we would (I guess I am good at listening), but we never have. I will help anyone I think has a good heart.

Rex and I can TL if someone goes AFK and does not come back for 30 minutes without saying and/or just will not pay attention, but that is like almost never. Now if someone lies or steals, I will be the first to get an attitude.

Btw Vasei, I heard some people miss you and Kahbahl. They wish you guys were playing as you are fun. Same for Kleidi and Hil (I need to level you two :) )!
The King of Akanon