Heya and mage 1.5

Come chat with PB or just say HI!

Moderators: Yrys, Moderators

gleenwood

Heya and mage 1.5

Post by gleenwood »

Heyas,

Sorry Coii that it took me a few weeks to get registered, I have no excuse. First and foremost, thanks for the membership to PB, I am excited about it and have recieved alot of help from the members in PB already.

I am down to the last 2 fights for my 1.5, the fire elemental in PoTatics. (zeks place), and NC the air elemental. From everything that I have read, the fire pet in PoT is groupable with toons in good gear, and FR is a must. Wizzies would be lots of help with thier ice.
The 2nd, air elemental in NC is talked about as "possibly the most difficult 1.5 fight that there is". I can't confrim this, but many say 2+ groups would be needed.

I am looking to form these groups and would love any help/advice on how to do so. I am flexible right now as far as date/time.

eek! 1 last thing. My brewing is 114, and I need to combine items that are trivial at 100, but I don't want to do it, I'm abit scared. Not easy items to farm. help?
Thanks,
GW
Tide

Post by Tide »

I have no clue on Tactics fight, although I have the pieces to get in now. I fooled around with the alt access quest. I am just waiting on Hilalrion and Kleidi to let me know as we are going to do Hil's warrior epic fight in there too. It may be a weekish as he is waiting on some computer parts to run his enchanter.

The mage fight in Causeway is one we do raid nights occasionally, when the person has all their other stuff done. I see Rexlar got you listed, just be patient as we do not do them every night. Trust me my last fight was way out of the way and I waited for a while on my 1.5. As for the tradeskills, if it is trivial, then it is trivial. You should have np on the combine.
The King of Akanon
Adropt

Post by Adropt »

Can I suggest that before the combine, assuming you have sufficient aas, you do a /resetaa. Buy 3 levels of Brewing Mastery and 3 leels of Salvage. Do your combine. Zone, and then reset your AAs to their normal settings.

Um, actually, on a triv, I am not sure Brewing Masterry will make a jot of difference, but Salvage 3 will allow you the chance to regain components on the dreaded 5%.
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Adropt Note
Brakknar
Bloopz
Captiin Nemo

Post by Captiin Nemo »

no one else can do that combine for you because the item is no drop.... just up your brewing (eqtraders.com) its one of the easiest, moslty vendor sold and will take you around less then 500pp and an hour to get like 80 more skill.
Aeudayr

Post by Aeudayr »

Hey gleenwood =D

The TS stuff for brewing is not hard at all. I got it up when i did my epic on all vedor bought stuff, but Adropts idea may be the quickest/easiest to do.

As for the Fire mob in PoTactics, he isnt very hard anymore. 2 groups can probably kill him. For Air just need some good tanks and healing/dps ( but what mobs dont i guess lol ) :? . Good luck with this, if i can ever help ya feel free to send me a tell =D
Vasei

Post by Vasei »

Might be different for yours, but the shaman combine (triv 100 alchemy) is supposedly no-fail.
gleenwood

Post by gleenwood »

Heyas,

Thanks for the advice. I reset my aa's and did the combine no problem. I also took the advice on the fire essence, and took him down. So now I am completely done with the epic outside of the final fight in Nobel Causeway. Do you think I should try to organize this or is this mob still a raid level mob?
thanks,

GW