Free Gold Membership on Test

Come chat with PB or just say HI!

Moderators: Yrys, Moderators

Tarsq

Free Gold Membership on Test

Post by Tarsq »

Not sure if many are aware, but test now has free Gold Membership so you can solo or even 6 box for free with no restrictions to your hearts content.

Tribe is attempting some T1 HoT raids but numbers are low which I think is a problem on live aswell but just worse on Test :P

Anyhow playing as Tarsqe or Terll for a bit until Guildwars 2 at least if anyone pops online send me a tell.

Take care.
Tarsq
75 Arch Animist
Tadenea

Post by Tadenea »

we average 50-60 on raid nights mostly, we just got into T4 not that long ago, only 1 T4 event down
in other news I think all of us on rathe are now in 1 guild

if you get into T2, some tidbits
Valley is basic DPS fight
Sarith DPS and add control, No pushing name also

For Argath
set up shop just under the spiral Ramp, appears to work the best
Yrys

Post by Yrys »

Thanks for the heads-up on that.
Gorskaul

Post by Gorskaul »

Been on test a few times just no old faces, love the free gold membership been playing rift as my main game and dabbling in lord of the rings and eq2 on occasion
--The "X" Sqaud--

Gorskaulx 70 Forest Stalker
Arianosx 70 Druid -bot-
Kluellessx 70 Cleric -bot-
Shamellessx 69 Shaman -bot-
Notyrk 68 Warrior -bot-
Rodric 63 Bard -bot-
Kryton 67 Necro -bot-
Toadloc

Post by Toadloc »

Good to know. I might have to stop in, maybe multi-box some lower lvls.. At least until the GW2 headstart.
Toadloc the Frog! - retired
Toadloc

Post by Toadloc »

Is there some trick to loading test that i'm not getting? I downloaded the test client from the soe page but it just sends me to the live servers.
Tarsq

Post by Tarsq »

Toadloc wrote:Is there some trick to loading test that i'm not getting? I downloaded the test client from the soe page but it just sends me to the live servers.
Live and Test patcher is the same now, but if you look closely at the top left hand corner of the patcher it will show 'Live' just click on that and change to 'Test'.

Link bellow incase you downloaded an old patcher.

http://launch.soe.com/installer/EQ_setup.exe

Good luck.
Tarsq
75 Arch Animist
Toadloc

Post by Toadloc »

ohhhh snaappp. Yep, i see it now. didn't even look for that. Why didn't they do that years ago? lol.

Thanks!
Anciente

Post by Anciente »

I had stopped playing, but when I found out test was Gold membership free to play I started again, though I'm not doing much right now except catching up on AA and levelling a bit. I was one of those who transferred to FV and then testcopied back, so I've got better gear than I deserve.

Look me up if there are any old timers still playing, who I didn't tick off too much. I think CRC was abandoned with no leaders left on the server so I don't know how to get it back.