A friendly hello

Come chat with PB or just say HI!

Moderators: Yrys, Moderators

boxing

A friendly hello

Post by boxing »

Hello to everyone who remembers this old Monk, I know i keep saying i am going to come back. Probably in a few more weeks it will actually happen.
Few concerns i do have, After not playing for so long, is my Character still going to be there?
And secondly, how hard is it to get caught up gear wise? Last i played, i only was starting to acces PoTime loot,

Anyways, Hope i can get on and rejoin the fun! Sounds like you all are having a Blast out there.

Boxing
Malarkey

Post by Malarkey »

Hey bub :)

Getting caught up is easier than ever - they've put a lot of helpful things in the game since you last played. You'll want to look into a cleric mercenary as well as hot zones.
<A HREF="http://cnn.com" TARGET="_new">-Malarkey-</A>
(Famously)
(Cheerz)
(Kriptin)
(Quoq)
boxing

Post by boxing »

Sounds confusing already, But i guess ill just have to jump in feet first and see what happens right? :) Good Gaming to you all, Hope to see some fimiliar faces soon

Box
Breth Riverwind

I can help

Post by Breth Riverwind »

I likewise just retruned not long ago, I have been getting geared up and such. May our numbers be small, the hearts of PB beat strong. I have learned a lot from this team over the last few weeks, I hope that I can pass this along to you.

When you do return, look me up. I will help you in anyway that I can.
Breth Riverwind - One of those Rangers from the South
boxing

Post by boxing »

My main concern was that my characer is still there, i dont know if they got deleted after a period of time, Its been quite a while since i have been on.
And i do remember the bond between members, always had a great time playing with everyone
Tadenea

Post by Tadenea »

boxing wrote:My main concern was that my characer is still there, i dont know if they got deleted after a period of time, Its been quite a while since i have been on.
And i do remember the bond between members, always had a great time playing with everyone
Nope they have not deleted characters, or should not have
boxing

Post by boxing »

Why hello Tad, Another friendly name that brings back memories. And thank you very much for the info. getting me very excited to come back!
Himself

Post by Himself »

I'm honestly a bit shocked that you're still around. The longest gap I had between being active and not was around two years (Which pales to your six I believe) and I never had an issue. I'd be very surprised if SoE did prune out old characters though.
boxing

Post by boxing »

Well i am anxious to see what happens! And it is nice to see yet another friendly name still around :) Cheers to you Himself! Very long gap indeed, but like i said, more then excited to get back into it once i finish up a little of business thats keeping me away!

Happy Gaming to everyone!