Did everything just taste purple for a second?

Come chat with PB or just say HI!

Moderators: Yrys, Moderators

Soranile

Did everything just taste purple for a second?

Post by Soranile »

Greetings all.

I figured I'd hop on here and introduce myself instead of being a shiftless layabout and actually working while at work. Seriously, who does that?

My name is Zach, I'm a pieces, I enjoy long walks on the beach, feeding alka-seltzer to seagulls, and corn dogs. Mmmmm, corn dogs, brb.

nom nom nom nom nom

Anyway, I started EQ right before Luclin, but took a break after a few years and started playing WoW. 5 years and WAY too many brain cells later, I set wow aside to come back to EQ to harass, berate, punch, kick, flog, poke with a stick, and mock the two guys living in the apartment complex down the hill from me. Thats right, I live a 4 minute walk from Kivael and Ellessidil's front door. Speaking of which, next time you see Kivael, tell him AC/DC sucks. I know they don't, he knows they don't, but its still fun to see him get all red in the face... damn gingers...

To wrap up this little diatribe, thanks for the invite. I've been a hardcore raider, glass cannon, and a smartass for most of my MMO career and hope to start raiding as soon as I can pull my exp bar out of my AAs.
Either I'm drunk, or all you guys are staring at me cause I'm just that sexy... no, you can't have my alcohol... stop it, hands off!