My Farewell

Come chat with PB or just say HI!

Moderators: Yrys, Moderators

Ryda

My Farewell

Post by Ryda »

I joined the Test Server back in '99 to group with some friends I had made on the Rathe Server. They had moved over here and helped form a guild known as the Laughing Lions. I, in turn, brought most of my real life friends over here and they joined LL as well.

LL eventually evolved into Primal Brood and I was proud to be one of its first members. I had all of my friends, real life and online, as members of this guild. I have nothing but good thoughts and wishes for those of Primal Brood, but now, as most of my real life friends who still play have moved on to other guilds, I feel it is time for me to do so as well. I still view everyone from Primal Brood as a friend, and I hope that my leaving does not cause bad blood amongst any of you.

It is just hard having friends over different guilds, wanting to join up with those who I group often with, to help with a raid, be apart of their guild, or such, and not being able to. They in turn always ask me to join them, and it is hard to turn your friends down. I wanted to post to let everyone know why I left, and I felt everyone deserved something better than me logging in at 4am to remove my guild tag in secret. I plan on going to Zen Cabal to join up with my real life friends.

Again, I want to repeat that when I say join up with my real life friends and such, I in no way want that to sound like members of Primal Brood are not viewed as friends. I will still always be more than happy to help its members with tasks, groups, or gear. I'd leave some personal notes to specific members, but you all know who you are, who have been very good friends over the years.

I wish Primal Brood the best of luck!

-Ryda
Noshadow

Post by Noshadow »

I also am going to say goodbye. I am leaving the guild, and the game as soon as the current sub runs out. It really saddens me that the game has changed so much. No longer is it easy to get a group, because it seems that everyone is boxing their own groups to aviod splitting loot, or they group in very small circles with no outsiders allowed. My class just can not make it on his own. The paladin has no place in todays game for some reason. I want to thank all of you who have grouped with me and helped my advance though SoD. More than likely I will be back, however it will be on a diffrent main, unless Sony does something drastic to make the paladin a more desired class. Thanks again.
Noshadow

EDIT: I have gotten an offer that I can not refuse in joining ZB. I will still be around for any that wish my help and I am sorry that I am headed out. I hope no hard feeling are felt.
Burppalicious

Post by Burppalicious »

I hope you find what you wish for in where ever you end up Nos. had fun grouping with you and hope to see you in game in the futur.